26th June 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Finance) for MBA(Finance) student?

Hello friends, I have done MBA in Finance and now I am interested to study PhD in Finance. So, am I eligible to do my PhD in this specialization after completing my MBA? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BEd for BSc(Chemistry) student?
  2. Topics available to study in B.Sc(Sericulture) course? Eligibility to get admission for PCB student?
  3. Eligibility to study BDes for 12th Arts student?
  4. Eligibility to study B.Pharmacy for NIOS student?
  5. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  6. Eligibility to study MBA(HRM) in University of Nicosia for BTech student?
  7. Eligibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 12th student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  8. List of best universities to study B.Sc Molecular Biology from India? Eligibility criteria and fees to study this course?
  9. What is the eligibility to study M.A? I am a B.Tech pursuing student
  10. Eligibility to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in International Accelerator for BSc(Physics) student?
  11. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for PGDM student?
  13. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Madras University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  16. Eligibility to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business for BBA(H) student?
  17. Eligibility to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University for BSc(IT) student?
  18. Eligibility to study MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University for BBA(H) student?
1st July 2018, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Finance) for MBA(Finance) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have done MBA in Finance and now I am interested to study PhD in Finance. So, am I eligible to do my PhD in this specialization after completing my MBA? Kindly let me know immediately.

Eligibility to do a PhD Finance is a post graduate degree in commerce / Financial Management / Management / Economics / CA / ICWA / CS with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Therefore, MBA Finance students with over 55% marks are eligible to do a PhD in Finance. Admission to the PhD Finance is done through an entrance examination and interview conducted by the university. However, those candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE in the relevant subject shall be exempted from the entrance examination.
2nd July 2018, 09:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Finance) for MBA(Finance) student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PhD in Finance course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in Finance course is given below,

<> You must have done Master's Degree in Commerce subjects like Mathematics or Economics or Accountancy course from a recognized university.

<> You should have secured minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation and 50% marks in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.

<> Besides this, you are required to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by the concerned university/ college.

<> Some of the top colleges that are offering this course are,
@ Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi
@ Indian Institute of Management, Ranchi
@ Amrita School of Business, Tamil Nadu
@ Sharda University, Greater Noida
@ Amity University, Noida
@ University of Rajasthan, Jaipur..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?