12th August 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Human Resource) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Human Resource) from Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

18th September 2018, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Human Resource) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Human Resource) from Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to study PhD in Human Resource Management at Sri Krishnadevaraya University is given below:

>> Students should have passed master’s degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks

>> Students have to appear for the Sri Krishnadevaraya University Research Common Entrance Test (SKURESECET) conducted by the Directorate of Admissions.

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?