4th June 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(International Trade and Development) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(International Trade and Development) in Jawaharlal Nehru University. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

8th June 2019, 04:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(International Trade and Development) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

=> Doctor of Philosophy in International Trade and Development is a doctor-level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in International Trade and Development is three years.

=> In order to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in International Trade and Development course, the candidate should have passed post graduation course from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the post-graduation course to study Doctor of Philosophy in International Trade and Development course is 60%.

=> Also, you have to appear in the entrance and personal interview to study Ph.D. (International Trade and Development) at Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?