14th January 2021, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Journalism) at the APG Shimla University?

Hello everyone, I am interested in doing a PhD program in the specialization of Journalism from APG Shimla University. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

18th January 2021, 01:19 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Journalism) at the APG Shimla University?

The following Eligibility to study PhD(Journalism) at the APG Shimla University :-

A.Master's degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.

B.Reserved category (SC/ ST) candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in the relevant stream.
18th January 2021, 11:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Journalism) at the APG Shimla University?

The eligibility to study a PhD in Journalism at the APG Shimla University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is https://agu.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?