14th March 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Law) in West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences?

Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Law) in West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

19th March 2019, 03:32 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Law) in West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences?

The eligibility to study PhD(Law) in West Bengal National University University of Juridical Sciences is as follows.
>> The candidate should have a Master's degree from any recognised university with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade. However for OBC/SC/ST/PWD 50% of marks is the minimum mark.
>> Candidates who have completed M.Phil. from any recognised university are directly eligible for admission without any entrance exam. However they have to appear for interview round.
>> Candidate who have cleared the M.Phil. course work and successfully completed the M.Phil. Degree in NUJS shall be directly eligible to proceed to do research work leading to PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?