21st January 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in NSOU for a candidate with 51% in MA(English)?

Hello everyone, I have completed my MA in English from Burdwan University and secured 51% marks in it. I am interested to study PhD program in NSOU. I would like to know about my eligibility for this PhD admission in NSOU. Waiting for your response!

26th January 2019, 09:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in NSOU for a candidate with 51% in MA(English)?

As you have completed MA in English with 51% marks from Burdwan University, so you are eligible to study PhD in NSOU. But you have to qualify the entrance exam and personal interview conducted by university to be eligible to get admission to PhD program in NSOU. Candidates who have qualified the NET/SET/JRF/CSIR are exempted from the entrance exam. They are required to appear for personal Interview only.

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th January 2019 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?