25th September 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Agurchand Manmull Jain College Chennai?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD program in Physics specialization which is available in Agurchand Manmull Jain College Chennai. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this PhD in this college?

28th September 2019, 06:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Agurchand Manmull Jain College Chennai?

Eligibility to study PhD (Physics) in Agurchand Manmull Jain College Chennai are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Master's Degree/ M.Phil degree in Physics, Applied Physics, Life Science, Astronomy, Astro-Physics from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in their Master's degree/ M.Phil degree.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
Candidate may have to qualify entrance examination required to get admission in this course just like NET, JRF, GATE, University Entrance Test etc.
29th September 2019, 01:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Agurchand Manmull Jain College Chennai?

Ph.D. Physics or Doctor of Philosophy in Physics is a Doctorate Physics Course. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Physics) in Agurchand Manmull Jain College Chennai is the candidate should have passed M.Phil. Degree or M.Sc. in Physics or Material Science from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Physics is 60% for open and 55% for reserved category candidate. Also, the candidate should have a good score in the entrance examination and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Physics is three years.
29th September 2019, 08:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD() in Agurchand Manmull Jain College Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD program in Physics specialization which is available in Agurchand Manmull Jain College Chennai. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this PhD in this college?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for PhD program.

Entrance exams to study PhD(Physics) in Agurchand Manmull Jain College Chennai:-

1.GATE

2.CSIR NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?