10th September 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in IPD College New Delhi?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Political Science) from IPD College New Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

14th September 2019, 06:40 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in IPD College New Delhi?

The minimum eligibility required to study Doctor of Philosophy(Political Science) in IPD College New Delhi is Master Degree in political science with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to study Doctor of Philosophy(Political Science) in IPD College New Delhi is through National Eligibility Test scores. You have to give the National Eligibility Test and had to score minimum 39% marks .
14th September 2019, 09:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in IPD College New Delhi?

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Political Science) in IPD College New Delhi is the candidate should have passed Post Graduation in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the Master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science is 55%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science is 3 years. After completing a Ph.D. (Political Science) you can become a Political Analyst.
15th September 2019, 08:05 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility to study Ph.D(Political Science) in IPD college of New delhi :

1.You should have completed Masters/M.phil from the recognized university.

2.In MA you must score minimum 50% of marks and in M.Phil minimum of 55% of marks.

3.In addition to this you should have good written and communication skills.

Must have a merit to get admission in IPD college new delhi.
16th September 2019, 01:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Political Science) from IPD College New Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Political Science:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Political Science from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in IPD College New Delhi.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?