22nd July 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in Shri Shravannath Math Jwaharlal Nehru PG College?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Political Science course in Shri Shravannath Math Jwaharlal Nehru PG College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this college for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

31st July 2019, 11:17 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in Shri Shravannath Math Jwaharlal Nehru PG College?

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Political Science) in Shri Shravannath Math Jwaharlal Nehru PG College is the candidate should have passed Post Graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the post-graduation course to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science is 55%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?