10th October 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Psychology in Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this university. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

15th October 2019, 07:59 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University are:-

Aspirants should be completed Master's degree in Psychology from any recognised University.

Aspirants should have obtained a minimum score of 55% in Master's degree.

M.Phil degree in Psychology is also acceptable.

Aspirants also need to have cleared the National Eligibility Test.

Age limit - No age limit
15th October 2019, 10:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Psychology in Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this university. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!
Eligibility to get PhD(Psychology) admission in Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

If your M.Phil course duration is 2 years then you are eligible for Ph.D course otherwise you can get admission through masters degree marks.

There are no age criteria.

Entrance exams for Ph.D admission in various colleges are UGC NET or SET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?