12th December 2018, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Public Administration) in Mizoram University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Public Administration) from Mizoram University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

15th December 2018, 09:30 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Public Administration) in Mizoram University?

To get an admission in PhD program in Mizoram University, you need to have a master's degree in the relevant subject.

Your degree should be from a UGC recognized university.

You need to have 55% marks in aggregate in your master's and a relaxation of 5% is given to candidates from the reserved category.

They prefer to select candidates who have their own fellowship from different organizations.
15th December 2018, 02:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Public Administration) in Mizoram University?

The required eligibility to study PhD(Public Administration) in Mizoram University is given below.

** Ph.D. Public Administration or Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration is a Doctorate level Public Administration course.

** The candidate should have passed M.Phil. Degree and a Post-Graduate degree in the respective field from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required for the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration course is 55%.
15th December 2018, 04:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD (Public Administration) in Mizoram University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed Post-graduation in the relevant discipline from a recognised university with at least 55% aggregate.

Candidate may have to appear for entrance test to get admission in PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?