19th April 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Special Education) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MPhil with Special Education stream. After completing my MPhil, I want to do PhD in Sanskrit. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Special Education) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University?

25th April 2019, 11:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Special Education) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University?

The eligibility criteria for PhD in Special Education at Dr. Shakuntala Mishra National Rehabilitation University is:-

==> Candidate must have done master's in a related discipline. Since you have already done MPhil in Special Education so you are eligible for this course.

==> Candidates need to qualify the PhD entrance test which is conducted by the university.

==> You need to score 55% marks in the entrance test along with the personal interview.
28th April 2019, 05:01 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Special Education) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University?

Eligibility to study PhD (Special Education) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their M.A/ M.Ed/ M.Phil in Education from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's Degree.
There is no age limit in pursuing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?