10th August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Kavayitri Bahinbai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Kavayitri Bahinbai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University for studying PhD in Urdu course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th August 2019, 10:37 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Kavayitri Bahinbai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University?

Ph.D. Urdu or Doctor of Philosophy in Urdu is a Doctorate Urdu language course. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Urdu) in Kavayitri Bahinbai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University is the candidate should have passed a master degree in the respective subject with at least 55% from a recognized university. Also, the candidate should have two years of teaching experience in a degree college. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?