10th August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

15th August 2019, 10:33 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University is the candidate should have passed a master degree with at least 55% from a recognized university. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination score. The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?