29th August 2020, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Veterinary Science) in Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying for a PhD program in Veterinary Science specialization which is available in Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this PhD in this university?

30th August 2020, 02:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Veterinary Science) in Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University?

°°° The candidates must have a OGPA of 6.00/10 or 60% marks for general / OBC category candidates and OGPA of 5.50/10 or 55 % marks for SC / STcandidates, at BVSc and AH and MVSc/BSc and MSc.

Click here for more information
30th August 2020, 03:55 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Veterinary Science) in Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Veterinary Science) in Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University is as following.

Candidate must have a Master’s degree from a recognized college or university.

There is no age limit to pursue PhD program.

For Details you can visit-
http://www.ndvsu.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?