28th January 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Music) in BVDU School of Performing Arts, Pune?

Hello everyone, I have already completed my MA in Music from Andhra University. I want to do PhD in Music from BVDU School of Performing Arts in Pune. I would like to know about the entrance exam for securing admission.

8th February 2019, 01:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Music) in BVDU School of Performing Arts, Pune?

You have to appear in the common entrance test (CET) for getting admission to the PhD program in Music. CET will be comprises of a written examination based on Post Graduation course on Music. Candidates who have a master's degree in Music with minimum 55% (5% relaxations for reserved category candidates) from a recognized University are eligible to study PhD(Music) in BVDU School of Performing Arts, Pune.
For more details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://spa.bharatividyapeeth.edu/in...se-music-dance
8th February 2019, 01:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Music) in BVDU School of Performing Arts, Pune?

You have to appear in the common entrance test (CET) to pursue PhD(Music) in BVDU School of Performing Arts, Pune. CET will be based on Post Graduation course on Music. Candidates who have a master's degree in Music with minimum 55% (5% relaxations for reserved category candidates) from a recognized University are eligible to study PhD(Music) in BVDU School of Performing Arts, Pune.
For more details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://spa.bharatividyapeeth.edu/in...se-music-dance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?