2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Ayurveda) in Gopabandhu Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Ayurveda from Gopabandhu Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

9th April 2019, 03:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Ayurveda) in Gopabandhu Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Ayurveda) in Gopabandhu Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya are as follows:-
GATE
NET
SET
PhD eligibility test
GPAT
The entrance exam consists of objective type questions of 100 marks and it is followed by interview process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?