16th August 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Charotar University of Science and Technology for studying PhD program in Chemical Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

17th August 2018, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Charotar University of Science and Technology for studying PhD program in Chemical Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Candidates have to clear the CHARUSAT Doctoral Entrance Test (CDET) for the admission to study PhD Chemical Sciences in Charotar University of Science and Technology. Those who have qualified GATE / UGC-CSIR JRF / NET / SLET or equivalent examinations of a similar level are exempted from the entrance examination (CDET). Candidates who have passed a master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible to study PhD Chemical Sciences in Charotar University of Science and Technology. Charotar University of Science and Technology website link is given Click Here
17th August 2018, 04:59 PM
Tutu12

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Entrance exam for charotar university of science and technology are:-
GATE/CSIR-UGC JRF/NET/SLET or equivalent exams of similar level or charotar university of science and technology doctoral entrance test.

How charotar university of science and technology doctoral entrance exam is taken:
One hour exam with multiple choice questions in respective subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?