12th August 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Clinical Neuroscience) in NIMHANS, Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in NIMHANS, Bangalore for studying PhD program in Clinical Neuroscience. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

19th September 2018, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Clinical Neuroscience) in NIMHANS, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in NIMHANS, Bangalore for studying PhD program in Clinical Neuroscience. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

Candidates have to appear for the national level entrance examination and personal interview for the admission to study PhD in Clinical Neurosciences at the NIMHANS, Bangalore. Those candidates who have an MBBS degree with at least 55% marks of any university recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship or its equivalent recognized by MCI after passing the final MBBS examination and must have full registration with State Medical Council are eligible to study PHD in Clinical Neurosciences. The NIMHANS, Bangalore website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?