2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Food Engineering and Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Food Engineering and Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th April 2019, 12:37 AM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Food Engineering and Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

The eligible candidates who are seeking admission to do PhD in Food Engineering and Technology in Institute of Chemical Engineering are required to clear two step process of which first round is the written test which is an institutional level exam and then the interview round. The candidate has to perform well in both rounds as the final merit list is strictly based on the performance in written and interview round. However it is important to note that written test carries 70% weightage and interview carries 30% in preparation of the final merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?