16th April 2019, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(French) in Calcutta University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(French) in Calcutta University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

20th April 2019, 09:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(French) in Calcutta University?

Entrance Examination available for pursuing PhD in French in Calcutta University:

The detailed information about the entrance examination available for pursuing PhD in French in Calcutta University is given below.

Name of the Course - PhD in French

Name of the College - Calcutta University

>> Yes, there is an entrance examination and which will be followed by an Interview.

>> Those who have already passed CSIR (JRF) Examination or UGC or NET or SET or SLET or Teacher Fellowship or equivalent examination need not appear in written examination conducted by this university. And in this case, they can directly appear for Interview.

>> Test details can be obtained from the below notification link that is attached below.

>> You must have completed MA from a recognized university with 55% marks and 50% marks in Entrance Examination.

>> Duration of Examination - 2 Hours

Click here for notification

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?