15th June 2022, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Home Science) in Berhampur University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Home Science) in Berhampur University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th June 2022, 05:31 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Home Science) in Berhampur University?

Candidates may apply for admission to the Ph.D. (Home Science) course by taking an entrance exam and then interviewing conducted by the university. An applicant must take the URET entrance exam and interview with the Staff Council of the relevant Department in order to be admitted to Ph.D. (Home Science) at Berhampur University.

For more details you can visit the below website:-
https://www.buodisha.edu.in/
15th June 2022, 06:32 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Home Science) in Berhampur University?

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks can study PhD Home Science.

You have to qualify the entrance exam called URET.
15th June 2022, 07:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in Home Science at Berhampur University. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the written test URET (University Research Entrance Test) followed by a personal interview which is conducted by the university. The candidates who have already qualified NET, GATE, or completed MPhil can directly appear for the personal interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.buodisha.edu.in
20th June 2022, 03:17 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognised university can study PhD Home Science.

URET is the entrance exam to Study PhD Home Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?