22nd August 2022, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Amity University?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Journalism & Mass Communication from Amity University. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

23rd August 2022, 12:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Amity University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Amity University:-

Candidates who have qualified NET of UGC / CSIR / GATE/ DST - INSPIRE with in last 2 years are exempted from appearing in the PhD entrance test to study PhD.
They can appear directly for the interview before the research committee.
23rd August 2022, 08:28 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Amity University?

No, entrance exam is available to study PhD Journalism and Mass Communication at Amity University.

The admission procedure to study PhD Journalism and Mass Communication is , candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?