12th December 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ahmedabad University?

I want to join Ahmedabad University for studying PhD(Management Studies) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 10:14 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Ahmedabad University?

To study PhD in Ahmedabad University, you need to have a master's degree in the relevant subjects.

They do not conduct any entrance exam for the admission to the course. However, they candidates must qualify with a valid score in any of the competitive exams- CAT/GATE/GMAT/GRE/JRF/UGC-NET.

The admission is based on the score in the above the exams, and the validity is as per mentioned by the examining bodies.

The short-listed candidates are called for a personal interview before the admission to the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?