28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Gauhati University for studying PhD program in Management Studies. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Related Questions:
2nd August 2018, 02:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Gauhati University for studying PhD program in Management Studies. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Eligible students have to appear for the Gauhati University Research Eligibility Test (GURET) for the admission to study PhD (Management Studies) in Gauhati University. Those who have passed a Post Graduate degree of Gauhati University or from any recognized university in management or related subject with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grades are eligible to study PhD (Management Studies) in Gauhati University. Those who have qualified CSIR/UGC–JRF, ICMR-JRF, ICAR-JRF, DBT-JRF are exempted from appearing in GURET. Details are available in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?