22nd September 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physics) in Banaras Hindu University?

I want to join Banaras Hindu University for studying PhD(Physics) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

28th September 2018, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physics) in Banaras Hindu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Banaras Hindu University for studying PhD(Physics) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Applicants have to appear for the Research Entrance Test (RET) for the admission to study PhD (Physics) in Banaras Hindu University. NET (JRF), NET (LS) and GATE qualified candidates shall be eligible for direct admission without appearing in RET. Candidates with a masters degree in the concerned subject or masters degree in any one of the allied subjects with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the admission to study PhD Physics at Banaras Hindu University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?