10th September 2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Psychology) in Amity Institute of Behavioural Health and Applied Science?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Psychology from Amity Institute of Behavioural Health and Applied Science. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

10th September 2022, 10:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Psychology) in Amity Institute of Behavioural Health and Applied Science?

Yes, an entrance examination is available to study PhD in Psychology at the Amity Institute of Behavioural Health and Applied Science. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.amity.edu
11th September 2022, 12:03 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Psychology) in Amity Institute of Behavioural Health and Applied Science?

Candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

No entrance exam is available.
11th September 2022, 01:05 PM
Msdhoni02

Entrance exam:

Name of the Institute - Amity Institute of Psychology & Allied Sciences
Name of Entrance Exam - Amity University Entrance Test
Application Mode - Online and Offline
Entrance Exam Mode - Online
Scholarships - Yes.
11th September 2022, 04:12 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Psychology) in Amity Institute of Behavioural Health and Applied Science?

The candidate will have to appear in the entrance test named Amity University Entrance Test. On the basis of your performance in this test, you will get admission in Amity Institute of Behavioural Health and Applied Science.

Application Mode Online and Offline
Entrance Exam Mode Online.
12th September 2022, 10:41 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do PhD Psychology.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

The entrance exam called UGC-NET.
14th September 2022, 12:30 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

Entrance exam called UGC-NET and CSIR NET.
14th September 2022, 12:53 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

No, entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?