20th September 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Seed Science & Technology) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study PhD(Seed Science & Technology) course in Indian Agricultural Research Institute. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

22nd September 2018, 10:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Seed Science & Technology) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?

Education Division of Indian Agriculture Research Institute (ICAR) conducts entrance examination for admission to PhD programs. Entrance examination will comprises of three parts i.e. Part 1 (General Agriculture) and Part 2 & 3 (Subject Paper). Candidates are selected on the basis of performance of candidates in the written entrance examination (80% weightage) + academic score (10% weightage) + interview (10% weightage).

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://iari.res.in/index.php?option=...00&Itemid=1009
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?