29th January 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Speech Pathology and Audiology) in AIISH-Mysore?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Speech Pathology and Audiology from AIISH-Mysore. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

7th October 2019, 10:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Speech Pathology and Audiology) in AIISH-Mysore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Speech Pathology and Audiology from AIISH-Mysore. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me asap.
List of the entrance exam for Ph.D course:-

UGC NET(JRF)

University CET exam

CSIR NET

GATE

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Proje
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?