18th April 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Theology) in Aizawl Theological College?

I want to join Aizawl Theological College for studying PhD(Theology) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

23rd April 2019, 05:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Theology) in Aizawl Theological College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Aizawl Theological College for studying PhD(Theology) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET) and they have to undertake the Research Methodology course by the SATHRI under Senate of Serampore College for the admission to study Doctor of Theology in the Aizwal Theological College. Those candidates who have passed the Master of Theology (MTh) with B Grade, i.e. 60% and above or its equivalent are eligible to study the Doctor of Theology in Aizwal Theological College. Aizwal Theological College offers the Doctor of Theology (DTh) program in Christian Theology, Missiology and New Testament. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
23rd April 2019, 07:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Theology) in Aizawl Theological College?

To get admission in Doctoral programme you have to pass the Common Entrance Test (CET) and the Research Methodology Course conducted by the SATHRI under the Senate of Serampore College followed by Interview with the concerned department and faculty of ATC, and the TEB.

You can visit the website https://atc.edu.in/admission.php for more details.
26th April 2019, 12:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam to study PhD in Theology at Aizawl Theological College is CET (Common Entrance Test) and is organized by the SATHRI under the Senate of Serampore College. After clearing the entrance exam candidate need to go through the personal interview for admission.

I am also giving you the details of the college.

Address - Durtlang Leitan: Aizawl, Mizoram Post Box -167,
Aizawl, Mizoram - 796001
Phone- 0389-2361126
Email - [email protected] / [email protected]
Website - https://atc.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?