7th December 2018, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Theology) in Vidyajyoti College of Theology?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Theology from Vidyajyoti College of Theology. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

31st October 2021, 03:31 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Theology) in Vidyajyoti College of Theology?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Theology) in Vidyajyoti College of Theology is given below.

Candidate can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Candidate can also get admission through UGC NET/ CSIR or equivalent exam.

Candidate's final selection will be done through personal interview.

Candidate must have secured minimum 55% marks in master degree in relevant subjects from recognized university.

Candidate can visit official website for application procedure.
https://vjit.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?