12th April 2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Geography) in Karnatak University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I get admission in the PhD program in Geography which is available in Karnatak University. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam and the cutoff rank for securing admission.

15th April 2021, 03:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Geography) in Karnatak University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Geography) in Karnatak University can be seen below.

You can get admission on the basis of UGC NET or CSIR score.

You must have minimum 60% score in entrance exam to get admission.

You have to go personal interview for final selection.

For application procedure visit official website.
www.kud.ac.in
17th April 2021, 10:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Geography) in Karnatak University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in Geography at Karnatak University. Admission selection will be on the basis of a written test followed by a personal interview which is conducted by the university. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a post-graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for the general category and for SC/ST candidates is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.kud.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?