8th October 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Management Studies) in Birla Global University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I get admission in PhD program in Management Studies which is available in Birla Global University. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam and the cutoff rank for securing admission.

13th October 2019, 07:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Management Studies) in Birla Global University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I get admission in PhD program in Management Studies which is available in Birla Global University. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam and the cutoff rank for securing admission.
If you have below given score card then you are eligible for scholarship to pursue a PhD(Management Studies) in Birla Global University.

UGC NET JRF

SET

University entrance exam

Cutoff marks is not fixed for entrance exam.
13th October 2019, 09:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Management Studies) in Birla Global University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue PhD (Management Studies) in Birla Global University are as mentioned below:-
GATE
ICAR
NET
DST
JRF
Entrance test conducted by the university

Cutoff rank required to secure admission are different for every different entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?