21st May 2020, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Chemical Sciences) admission in SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences for studying for a PhD(Chemical Sciences) course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score as well.

27th May 2020, 07:18 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Chemical Sciences) admission in SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Admission to secure PhD(Chemical Sciences) admission in SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences is done on the merit-based. The cutoff score required to secure admission can not be predicted, it changes every year.
29th May 2020, 04:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Chemical Sciences) admission in SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure Ph.D. (Chemical Sciences) admission in SN Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences are:- Cutoff score required to secure admission

1. UGC Net Exam.
2. CSIR-UGC NET exam.
3. NCBS Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS).

The cutoff score required to secure admission changes every year and it is dependent on the number of students applying for the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?