23rd September 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Geography) admission in Bodoland University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in Bodoland University for PhD program in Geography? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for securing admission? Kindly let me know immediately.

25th September 2020, 10:56 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Geography) admission in Bodoland University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Geography) admission in Bodoland University and Cutoff score required to secure admission can be seen below.

You must hold Master’s degree from a relevant stream with 55% marks for the general category candidates and 50% marks for SC and ST candidates in the qualifying examination to be eligible for this course.

Admission to PhD courses will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance test, conducted by the University.

You must have minimum score of 45% in entrance exam conducted by university to secure admission.
25th September 2020, 05:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Geography) admission in Bodoland University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Geography at Bodoland University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?