5th October 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Law) admission in National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission in National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi to pursue PhD in Law program? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

8th October 2019, 07:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Law) admission in National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission in National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi to pursue PhD in Law program? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.
Entrance exam to secure PhD(Law) admission in National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi:-

1.UGC NET

2.SET

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?