1st September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Sports Management) admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University for studying PhD(Sports Management) course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score as well.

9th September 2019, 07:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Sports Management) admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University for studying PhD(Sports Management) course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score as well.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Sports Management) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University:-

1.UGC NET

2.University CET exam

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?