24th September 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Statistics) admission in Tripura University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission in Tripura University to pursue PhD in Statistics program? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

26th September 2019, 06:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Statistics) admission in Tripura University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD in Statistics at Tripura University. Admission selection is done on the basis of Research Eligibility Test followed by Viva-Voce examination. The candidates who have already qualified UGC/CSIR-JRF/NET/SET/SLET/GATE will be exempted from the entrance test but have to appear for Viva-Voce examination.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.tripurauniv.ac.in
27th September 2019, 12:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Statistics) admission in Tripura University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission in Tripura University to pursue PhD in Statistics program? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.
Entrance exam to study Ph.D(Statistics) in Tripura University is CSIR NET JRF exam.

Educational qualification required for CSIR NET exam in Statistics is masters degree in Statistics from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates. Final year students are also eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Cutoff marks is vary from year to year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?