7th October 2019, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Agriculture) in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to doing PhD course in the field of Agriculture. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

11th October 2019, 10:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Agriculture) in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exam to study PhD (Agriculture) in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth are as mentioned below:-
NET
JRF
ICAR Common Entrance Test

Cutoff rank required to get admission are different for every different entrance examinations.
12th October 2019, 11:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Agriculture) in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to doing PhD course in the field of Agriculture. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.
Entrance exam to get PhD(Agriculture) admission in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth:-

1.UGC NET

2.CSIR NET

Cutoff rank is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University. Its is vary every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?