13th November 2020, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Public Administration) at the Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hi, kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for PhD course in Public Administration at Maulana Azad National Urdu University. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

15th November 2020, 10:58 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Public Administration) at the Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exam to study PhD(Public Administration) at the Maulana Azad National Urdu University can be seen below.

Admission can be done through UGC/CSIR-JRF/NET, valid GATE score/M.Phil score.
Or
Admission can be done through written test/ interview.

Applicant must have completed Masters with minimum 55%.
16th November 2020, 12:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Public Administration) at the Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Public Administration at the Maulana Azad National Urdu University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of a written test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MA in Public Administration/Political Science with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.manuu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?