9th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to pursue PhD(Zoology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to join Maharaja Ganga Singh University for studying PhD(Zoology). Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can enroll for this PhD course? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

14th August 2019, 02:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to pursue PhD(Zoology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for admission to the PhD(Zoology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University is National Eligibility Test followed. Once you qualify the entrance examination, you would need to appear in Interview.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in PhD(Zoology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University is that you must have scored minimum 50% marks in Postgraduate degree from a recognized university in relevant subject or Zoology.

You can visit the website http://mgsubikaner.ac.in/ for more information.
14th August 2019, 03:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to pursue PhD(Zoology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Zoology at Maharaja Ganga Singh University. Admission is done on the basis of score obtained in MPCET (Madhya Pradesh Common Entrance Test) minimum score should be 36% marks and followed by an interview.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mgsubikaner.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?