1st August 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Rani Durgavati University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to join Rani Durgavati University for studying PhD(Applied Psychology) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

4th August 2019, 10:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Rani Durgavati University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Rani Durgavati University are as follows:-
Doctoral Entrance Test
GATE
NET
CSIR-JRF

Cutoff of every different entrance test will be different every year and vary from each other.
5th August 2019, 04:43 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Rani Durgavati University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD in Applied Psychology at Rani Durgavati University. A candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate. Admission will be done on the basis of DET (Doctoral Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university and after clearing this test a candidate will have to appear for an interview.

For more information you can also visit the university website that is www.rdunijbpin.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?