21st July 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Bioinformatics) at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to join Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences for studying PhD(Bioinformatics). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

24th July 2019, 11:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Bioinformatics) at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

For admission in PhD(Bioinformatics) at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, aspirant have to appear in the written test and an interview conducted by university.

You should have passed MD/MS, DM/MCh M.Sc. (medical), or equivalent Master’s degree awarded by a University and recognized by this University to be eligible to register for PhD(Bioinformatics) course.
Or
You should have a Master’s degree in life sciences/allied health sciences or Physiotherapy or M.Sc. in Nursing from a recognized university to be eligible.

You must have obtained minimum of 55% (aggregate of second and/or third year marks for medical courses) in the qualifying examination. A relaxation of 5% marks is allowed to SC/ST candidates.

You can find details on;
http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?