25th July 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics) in Panjab University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission in Panjab University for PhD course in Economics? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in Panjab University. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

27th July 2019, 07:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics) in Panjab University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

For admission in PhD(Economics) in Panjab University, you have to appear and qualify the PhD Entrance Test followed by interview conducted by Panjab University. Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET/CSIR/NET/SLET/GATE/MPhil degree holder are exempted from PhD Entrance Test. They can to appear in the interview directly.

You must have a Masters Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/BC/PwD Category) in the aggregate or equivalent grade from any recognized university to be eligible for PhD Entrance Test.

You can find details at;
https://phdadmissions.puchd.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?