10th August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue PhD(Visual Arts) in International College for Girls? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for PhD(Visual Arts) course which is available in International College for Girls? I am interested to do this course in this college. Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission. Thank you!

10th September 2019, 10:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PhD(Visual Arts) in International College for Girls? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for PhD(Visual Arts) course which is available in International College for Girls? I am interested to do this course in this college. Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission. Thank you!
If you have below given score card then you are eligible for scholarship to pursue a PhD(Visual Arts) in International College for Girls.

UGC NET JRF

CSIR NET

University entrance exam

Cutoff marks is not fixed for entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?