13th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to join National Dairy Research Institute for studying PhD(Dairy Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

16th September 2019, 09:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join National Dairy Research Institute for studying PhD(Dairy Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.
List of the entrance exam for Ph.D course:-

UGC NET(JRF)

University CET exam

GATE

CSIR NET

If you have completed masters degree in Dairy Engineering with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Dairy Engineering.

There are no age criteria.
16th September 2019, 11:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance Examination for pursuing PhD in Dairy Engineering in National Dairy Research Institute:

The detailed information about the entrance examination for pursuing PhD in Dairy Engineering in National Dairy Research Institute is given below.

Name of the College - National Dairy Research Institute

Name of the Course - PhD in Dairy Engineering

>> You need to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by this college. And this examination is conducted at the following centers,
* Kurukshetra/ Karnal or
* Bangalore or
* Mumbai or
* Kolkata or
* Delhi or
* Thiruvananthapuram or
* Hyderabad

>> The syllabus of this written examination for this programme in each of the 15 disciplines has been given in the information bulletin.

>> The qualifying marks for written examination shall be 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC or ST or Divyang category candidates).

>> And the final selection for admission into this course will be based on merit list prepare on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance examination.

>> Please refer to the 6th and 7th pages of the notification link that is given below.

Click here for more detailed information
17th September 2019, 02:56 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Doctor of Philosophy(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute is Post graduation or masters in relevant stream with minimum 60% marks or CPGA score of 6.60 out of 10.

The admission to pursue Doctor of Philosophy(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute is through entrance examination conducted by the National Dairy Research Institute .

The candidates willing to apply for Doctor of Philosophy(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute can send their application along with photocopy of all the relevant documents to the Joint Director, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal-13200 I (Haryana).

The shortlisted candidates will be given permission to give the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?