21st September 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(French) in Centre For Global Languages Bangalore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to join Centre For Global Languages Bangalore for studying PhD(French) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

24th September 2019, 09:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(French) in Centre For Global Languages Bangalore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Centre For Global Languages Bangalore for studying PhD(French) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(French) in Center For Global Languages Bangalore:-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

There are no specific cut off marks to get Ph.D course in any University.
25th September 2019, 08:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(French) in Centre For Global Languages Bangalore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in French at Centre for Global Languages, Bangalore. Admission selection is through marks obtained in Entrance Test which should be minimum 50% marks and the marks scored in the post graduation.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidates who have already qualified UGC?CSIR/JRF Test/NET/SLET will be exempted from the entrance test and will get admission on the basis of scores obtained in post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?