9th November 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Management Studies) in APG Shimla University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing a PhD in Management Studies from APG Shimla University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cutoff marks through which I can secure admission?

11th November 2019, 12:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Management Studies) in APG Shimla University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Management studies at APG Shimla University. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university followed by interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.agu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?