4th October 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to join Delhi Technological University for studying PhD(Mechanical Engineering). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

9th October 2020, 08:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Mechanical Engineering at Delhi Technological University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of screening test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university. The candidate who has already qualified UGC NET/CSIR NET/DBT/JRF will be exempted from the screening test but will have to appear for the interview. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.dtu.ac.in
9th October 2020, 10:10 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission with UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ DBT/ JRF score.

Applicant can secure admission through entrance exams conducted by university.

Applicant must have minimum aggregate of 60% in masters to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?