17th September 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Sericulture) at Sri Krishnadevaraya University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure admission in Sri Krishnadevaraya University for studying PhD in Sericulture course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

20th September 2020, 12:37 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Sericulture) at Sri Krishnadevaraya University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Sericulture) at Sri Krishnadevaraya University is as follows.

Applicant need to appear for SKURESCET to be considered by the doctoral admission committe.

The selection of the applicants depends upon the scores in SKURCET exam conducted every year.

Applicant must have score of minimum 50% in entrance exam to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?